Dialogue 1
A:Hi, long time no see. I thought you had disappeared.
A: 嗨,几天没见你,还以为你消失了呢!
B:How could I? I am busy watching the ball games.
B: 如何会呢,我忙着看球赛呢。
A:What ball games? You're so busy!
A: 什么球赛呀,看把你忙的。
B:The Stankovic Continental Champions Cup.
B: 斯坦科维奇杯。
Dialogue 2
A:Long time no see. What have you been up to these past few days?
A: 好久没见你了,这几天忙什么呢?
B:Of course I have been watching the Stankovic Continental Champions Cup.
B: 那还用问,当然是看斯坦科维奇杯了。
A:The Stankovic Continental Champions Cup? It seems that a lot of people have been watching it lately.
A: 斯坦科维奇杯,近期仿佛不少人都在看。
B:Certainly! This tournament is held in China every time.
B: 那是,这个比赛是一直在中国举办的国际性比赛。
A:It's a pity that I have no time to watch it live and have missed so many wonderful games.
A: 非常遗憾,我没时间看直播的,错过了不少精彩比赛。
Dialogue 3
A:I've been looking for you these days. I've been watching the Stankovic Continental Champions Cup, and it is really wonderful.
A: 一直找你呢,我抽时间看了看斯坦科维奇杯,的确非常精彩。
B:I'm also excited about the four days of heated competition.
B: 四天的激战真够刺激的,想着都开心。
A:Yes, I've been shouting and cheering while watching.
A: 是啊,我看的时候一直在喊加油。
B:You can't imagine the scene we make when we're watching it live. So spectacular!
B: 你都想象不到大家看直播的场面呢,可壮观了。
A:Just like cheerleading, there's shouting, singing and dancing.
A: 不就是啦啦队的架势呗,又喊又唱又跳的。